APPSC AEE jobs Advertisement 2016: Notification, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results
Assistant Executive Engineers Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh, Apply online from 18th August 2016.
Andhra Pradesh PSC disclosed APPSC AEE vacancy notification 2016 by which 748 posts will be filled in the Government Departments of Andhra Pradesh. For official notification the candidates visit the Association website psc.sp.gov.in
The Application form process will be started in online mode from 18th August 2016 and the candidates are allowed to fill the APPSC AEE Application form till 21st September2016. This is a one time registration process.
After Bifurcation this is first advertisement announced by Andhra Pradesh PSC. Through APPSC AEE job notifications 2016 the candidates are appointed in six different Andhra Pradesh Government Department as Assistant Executive Engineer.
The APPSC Chairperson Udayabhaskar says in a statement that age bar to apply in Assistant executive engineer (AEE) posts has been exceeded to 40 years.
The APPSC AEE Jobs will be given in the Andhra Pradesh ME & PH department, AP tribal welfare engineering department, AP Panchayat Raj department, AP water resource department, AP Ground water department etc.
The APPSC AEE recruitment examination will likely to held from 3rd November 2016 to 5th November 2016 in the Andhra Pradesh State Examination centers. The Admit card will be issued online before one week of date of commencement of exam.
APPSC AE & AEE Advertisement 2016 Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Bar:- As on 01st July 2016
- Minimum age:- 18 years
- Maximum age :- 40 years
Application Processing Fee:- 250/-
Exam fee:- 120/-
- Application form released:- 18th August 2016
- Application process closing date:- 21st September 2016
- Closing date of online application fee payment:- 21st September 2016
- Date of commencement of exam:- 3rd November 2016 to 5th November 2016
- Login official website of the association at ap.gov.in
- On the home page right section hit on the available link of “One time profile registration”
- The aspirants has to register on APPSC website only for once
- Now choose the appropriate option in between “Direct recruitment ” or “Departmental test”
- After that application form will appeared fill it with the correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of your Photo & signature
- Hit on “Accept” and recheck the application form details. Make changes if anything wrong or click on submit if everything is correct.
- A user id will be sent to registered mobile no and email id which is used to apply for the vacancies in the APPSC Website.